Fees and scholarships
- AGH – Not applicable (excluding the recruitment fee – a registration fee of 100 PLN will apply to all students).
- TUBAF – Not applicable (excluding the „Semester Fee“ of 94€/per semester which is applied to all students at TUBAF) (a semester fee of 300€/semester applies for applicants who already hold a master’s degree).
In addition, RaVeN students can benefit from added value student activity (AVSA) grants. The AVSA grants are scholarships amounting to EUR 13.500 per eligible student enrolled in an EIT-Labelled Master Programmes of the EIT RawMaterials Academy, to cover the following expenses:
- Industry placements and other internships
- Exchanges with other universities
- And/or similar activities additional to the regular programme contents, which aim to promote the learning, knowledge, skills, professional flexibility and pursuit of careers.